The Wiley Handbook of Art Therapy (Wiley Clinical Psychology Handbooks)
The Wiley Handbook of Art Therapy is a collection of original, internationally diverse essays, that provides unsurpassed breadth and depth of coverage of the subject.
- The most comprehensive art therapy book in the field, exploring a wide range of themes
- A unique collection of the current and innovative clinical, theoretical and research approaches in the field
- Cutting-edge in its content, the handbook includes the very latest trends in the subject, and in-depth accounts of the advances in the art therapy arena
- Edited by two highly renowned and respected academics in the field, with a stellar list of global contributors, including Judy Rubin, Vija Lusebrink, Selma Ciornai, Maria d' Ella and Jill Westwood
- Part of the Wiley Handbooks in Clinical Psychology series