The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Positive Psychological Interventions (Wiley Clinical Psychology Handbooks)
Collating for the first time a range of techniques in positive psychology, this handbook introduces topics such as courage, empathy and humor, and spans areas as diverse as gratitude, forgiveness and strengths. It also explores special considerations such as ethics and motivation, and offers informed conjecture on future directions in research and practice.
- Comprehensive content summarizes theory and research on many areas of positive psychology intervention for the first time and provides essential updates on established interventions
- Features contributions from an array of leading researchers, including Bob Emmons, Sonja Lyubomirsky and Shane Lopez
- Covers established interventions – for instance, coaching and family therapy – as well as newly developed interventions – such as schizophrenia or stopping smoking
Key Product Details
- Trade In Value Currency Code: USD
- Trade In Value Formatted Price: $16.13