The Pocket Guide to the DSM-5(TM) Diagnostic Exam by Abraham M. Nussbaum
Available Add to Cart
Description of The Pocket Guide to the DSM-5(TM) Diagnostic Exam by...
Psychology.info - Psychology Information on the Web are proud to stock the popular "The Pocket Guide to the DSM-5(TM) Diagnostic Exam" by Abraham M. Nussbaum.
The Pocket Guide to the DSM-5 Diagnostic Exam is the only interview book with DSM-5 criteria.
- The book provides an efficient structure for learning how to conduct an interview, reviews the screening questions, and then explains how DSM-5 impacts the interview. The sixth chapter, the core of the guide, walks the reader through a complete diagnostic exam that includes questions for each DSM-5 disorder class.
- The book is for beginners learning the format and flow of the diagnostic interview and for seasoned clinicians conducting an interview consistent with DSM-5's revisions. The Pocket Guide to the DSM-5 Diagnostic Exam is a pragmatic and concise resource for diagnosing a person in mental distress while establishing a therapeutic relationship.
- Want more? Check out my new guide to diagnosing and treating children and adolescents using DSM-5 criteria, the DSM-5 Pocket Guide for Child and Adolescent Mental Health, written with pediatrician and psychiatrist Robert J. Hilt.
- A memoir, The Finest Traditions of My Calling: One Physician's Search for the Renewal of Medicine, is also available from Yale UP.
Key Product Details
- Trade In Value Currency Code: USD
- Trade In Value Formatted Price: $1.53
Used Book in Good Condition