The Handbook of Adult Clinical Psychology: An Evidence Based Practice Approach
Description of The Handbook of Adult Clinical Psychology: An Evidence...
Psychology.info - Psychology Information on the Web are currently presenting the popular The Handbook of Adult Clinical Psychology: An Evidence Based Practice Approach at a fair price.
The Handbook of Adult Clinical Psychology provides a reliable source of guidance on the full range of issues associated with conducting evidence based practice in adult mental health. Topics covered include:
- general frameworks for practice: classification and epidemiology; CBT, psychodynamic, systemic and bio-medical models; general assessment procedures
- mood problems: depression, bipolar disorder and managing suicide risk
- anxiety problems: generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, PTSD and social phobia
- physical health problems: somatoform disorders, chronic pain, adjustment to cancer, eating disorders and substance abuse
- other psychological difficulties: schizophrenia, borderline personality disorder, psychological problems in older adults, anger management and depersonalization disorder.
Each chapter includes useful skill building exercises, summaries of the issues covered, suggested further reading lists for both psychologists and patients, and case material.
This practical Handbook will prove invaluable to clinical psychologists in training, helping them to build the necessary skills to complete a clinical placement in the field of adult mental health.
The Handbook of Adult Clinical Psychology is one of a set of three handbooks published by Routledge, which includes The Handbook of Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychology (by Alan Carr) and The Handbook of Intellectual Disability and Clinical Psychology Practice (Edited by Alan Carr, Gary O’Reilly, Patricia Noonan Walsh and John McEvoy).
Key Product Details
- Trade In Value Currency Code: USD
- Trade In Value Formatted Price: $1.02