The Clinical Documentation Sourcebook: The Complete Paperwork Resource for Your Mental Health Practice
The paperwork required when providing mental health servicescontinues to mount. Keeping records for managed care reimbursement,accreditation agencies, protection in the event of lawsuits, and tohelp streamline patient care in solo and group practices, inpatientfacilities, and hospitals has become increasingly important. Nowfully updated and revised, the Fourth Edition of The ClinicalDocumentation Sourcebook provides you with a full range offorms, checklists, and clinical records essential for effectivelyand efficiently managing and protecting your practice.
The Fourth Edition offers:
- Seventy-two ready-to-copy forms appropriate for use with abroad range of clients including children, couples, andfamilies
- Updated coverage for HIPAA compliance, reflecting the latestThe Joint Commission (TJC) and CARF regulations
- A new chapter covering the most current format on screeninginformation for referral sources
- Increased coverage of clinical outcomes to support the latestadvancements in evidence-based treatment
- A CD-ROM with all the ready-to-copy forms in Microsoft®Word format, allowing for customization to suit a variety ofpractices
From intake to diagnosis and treatment through discharge andoutcome assessment, The Clinical Documentation Sourcebook,Fourth Edition offers sample forms for every stage of thetreatment process. Greatly expanded from the Third Edition,the book now includes twenty-six fully completed forms illustratingthe proper way to fill them out.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials arenot included as part of eBook file.