The Clinical Documentation Sourcebook: The Complete Paperwork Resource for Your Mental Health Practice
The paperwork required when providing mental health services continues to mount. Keeping records for managed care reimbursement, accreditation agencies, protection in the event of lawsuits, and to help streamline patient care in solo and group practices, inpatient facilities, and hospitals has become increasingly important. Now fully updated and revised, the Fourth Edition of The Clinical Documentation Sourcebook provides you with a full range of forms, checklists, and clinical records essential for effectively and efficiently managing and protecting your practice.
The Fourth Edition offers:
- Seventy-two ready-to-copy forms appropriate for use with a broad range of clients including children, couples, and families
- Updated coverage for HIPAA compliance, reflecting the latest The Joint Commission (TJC) and CARF regulations
- A new chapter covering the most current format on screening information for referral sources
- Increased coverage of clinical outcomes to support the latest advancements in evidence-based treatment
- A CD-ROM with all the ready-to-copy forms in Microsoft® Word format, allowing for customization to suit a variety of practices
From intake to diagnosis and treatment through discharge and outcome assessment, The Clinical Documentation Sourcebook, Fourth Edition offers sample forms for every stage of the treatment process. Greatly expanded from the Third Edition, the book now includes twenty-six fully completed forms illustrating the proper way to fill them out.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Key Product Details
- Trade In Value Currency Code: USD
- Trade In Value Formatted Price: $30.30