The Child Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner (PracticePlanners)
The Child Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner, FifthEdition contains complete prewritten session and patientpresentation descriptions for each behavioral problem in theChild Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition. Theprewritten progress notes can be easily and quickly adapted to fita particular client need or treatment situation.
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers thefreedom to develop customized progress notes
- Organized around 35 main presenting problems, from academicunderachievement and obesity to ADHD, anger control problems, andautism spectrum disorders
- Features over 1,000 prewritten progress notes (summarizingpatient presentation, themes of session, and treatmentdelivered)
- Provides an array of treatment approaches that correspond withthe behavioral problems and DSM-5 diagnostic categories in TheChild Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition
- Offers sample progress notes that conform to the requirementsof most third-party payors and accrediting agencies, includingCARF, TJC, and NCQA
- Presents new and updated information on the role ofevidence-based practice in progress notes writing and the specialstatus of progress notes under HIPAA