Research Methods in Clinical Psychology: An Introduction for Students and Practitioners
Available Add to Cart
Fully updated to reflect the latest developments, the third edition of Research Methods In Clinical Psychology offers a comprehensive introduction to the various methods, approaches, and strategies for conducting research in the clinical psychology field.
- Represents the most accessible, user-friendly introduction to conducting and evaluating research for clinical psychologists and related professionals
- Ideal for students and practitioners who wish to conduct their own research or gain a better understanding of published research
- Addresses important issues such as philosophical underpinnings of various methodologies, along with socio-political issues that arise in clinical and community settings
- Step-by-step guidance through all phases of a clinical psychology research project—from initial concept and groundwork, through to measurement, design, analysis, and interpretation
- Updates to this edition include new or expanded coverage of such topics as systematic review and literature searching methods, modern psychometric methods, guidance on choosing between different qualitative approaches, and conducting psychological research via the Internet