Psychology for the Curious: Why Study Psychology? ((A Decision-Making Guide to a College Major, Research & Scholarships, and Career Direction for the Students and Parents))
Do you want to make an informed decision to confidently choose Psychology as your college major/minor or career? Before you waste your parents' hard-earned money in added semesters & tuition and regret later, this is the only college guide you'll ever need.
That's a bold claim but what makes this book different? Please keep reading below.
When it comes to choosing your college/university major and career path, there is absolutely no need to change your mind multiple times. If you are stuck, over 18 top university professors reveal why Psychology can be your perfect college/university major and career path in this peer-reviewed book.
Who is this Book for?
- A senior High School student (transitioning to a college/university) who is undecided about his/her career path
- An undergraduate or freshman who feels underprepared to declare his/her major or minor
- A graduate student who wants to know about research issues and scholarship opportunities
- A career advisor/guidance counselor (or a parent) who wants to help their students/children with their career decisions
- A graduate/practitioner who wants to know about the career options and best practice tips to take his/her career to the next level
- Any organization/association who wants to promote the field of Psychology
This Book Gives Answers to Hundreds of Questions
This is a peer-reviewed book, written by multiple top professors in plain English and published by the Curious Academic Publishing. In this book, top university professors answer hundreds of questions such as:
- What is Psychology all about? What can you expect from this major?
- Why study Psychology? Why it can be your perfect career path?
- What are the research issues and scholarship opportunities in this area of study?
- What are the career options and best practice tips for the graduates?
Take This Book as an Investment
How many times have you heard of people talking to themselves, "If only I had known this when I was a college student?" What if you never had to ask that question to yourself? If you are going to spend another 30-40 years of your life in Psychology, take the price of this book ($9.99) as an investment for your future. Surprise yourself or give this book to your loved ones.
Don’t Have Kindle? No Problem
You don’t need a kindle device to read this book. Please note that this book can be READ ON ANY DEVICE including any pc, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Please read the easy instructions located just below the image of the book cover.
Why not Let the Experts Help YOU?
You need help to make this important decision about your major/career which will impact the rest of your life.
If you want to turn your college/university major into a successful career and rewarding life …be better informed about the career options and research & scholarship opportunities in Psychology… then please click “Buy now with 1-Click” button at the top of this page.