Psychology For Dummies
Psychology For Dummies is a fun, user-friendly guide tothe basics of human behavior and mental processes. In plainEnglish—and using lots of everydayexamples—psychologist Dr. Adam Cash cuts through the jargonto explain what psychology is all about and what it tells you aboutwhy you do the things you do.
With this book as your guide, you'll: gain profound insightsinto human nature; understand yourself better; make sense ofindividual and group behaviors; explore different approaches inpsychology; recognize problems in yourself and others; makeinformed choices when seeking psychological counseling; and muchmore.
- Shows you how understanding human psychology can help you makebetter decisions, avoid things that cause stress, manage your timeto a greater degree, and set goals
- Helps you make informed choices when seeking psychologicalcounseling
- Serves as an invaluable supplement to classroom learning
From Freud to forensics, anorexia to xenophobia, PsychologyFor Dummies takes you on a fascinating journey of selfdiscovery.
Key Product Details
- Trade In Value Currency Code: USD
- Trade In Value Formatted Price: $1.21