Psychology (4th Edition)
The most learner-centered and assessment-driven text available
With its engaging writing style and comprehensive coverage of key research, Psychology, 4/e, awakens students’ curiosity and energizes their desire to learn more. This title draws learners into an interactive experience of psychology. The authors establish clear learning objectives tied to the most recent APA-recommended undergraduate learning guidelines.
MyPsychLab is a valuable component to the Ciccarelli/White program. Engaging activities plus assessments provide a teaching and learning system that helps students master psychological concepts more readily. With MyPsychLab, students can develop critical thinking skills through writing, simulate classic experiments and surveys, watch videos on research and applications, and explore the Visual Brain in 3-D.
Ciccarelli/White, Psychology, 4e will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. This program:
- Personalizes Learning with MyPsychLab: MyPsychLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructor gauge individual and class performance.
- Connects Psychology to the Real World: Students will be able to relate chapter material to their own lives.
- Energizes a Desire to Learn: From Chapter 1, this title provides students with ample opportunities to study from wherever they are.
- Embeds Interactive Content: Throughout each chapter interactive content has been fully incorporated into all aspects of the text.
Psychology, Fourth Edition is also available via REVEL™, an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn.
Note: This is the standalone book, if you want the book/access card order the ISBN below;
0205973353 / 9780205973354 Psychology Plus NEW MyPsychLab with eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:¿¿¿
0205206514 / 9780205206513 NEW MyPsychLab with Pearson eText -- Valuepack Access Card
0205972241 / 9780205972241 Psychology
Key Product Details
- Trade In Value Currency Code: USD
- Trade In Value Formatted Price: $6.77