Introduction to Clinical Psychology
This introductory textbook gives students an appreciation of the field of clinical psychology as an applied science by teaching them the history and future of the field as well as ethical dilemmas facing psychologists today.
It is organized around four key themes:
• Science: the text analyzes and critiques research and practice in clinical psychology from a scientific perspective.
• Controversies: the text examines the conflict and controversies that continue to shape the discipline of Psychology.
• Currency: the text surveys the field of contemporary clinical psychology.
• Ethics: the text discusses ethical dilemmas faced by clinical psychologists in every chapter.
Key Product Details
- Trade In Value Currency Code: USD
- Trade In Value Formatted Price: $0.70