Handbook of Clinical Psychopharmacology for Therapists
Handbook of Clinical Psychopharmacology for Therapists has become the go-to resource for mental health clinicians looking for clear, reliable information about the treatment of mental health issues. Organized by disorder and, within each disorder, by medication, this book is designed to familiarize clinicians and students with the basic terminology and models of pharmacokinetics.
This updated seventh edition provides essential information on new medications and treatment options and includes the latest research on side effects, contraindications, and efficacy of all major medications prescribed for mental health disorders. The book also features an important new chapter on the effects of withdrawing from psychopharmacological medications.
This handbook makes it simple to:
- Get the facts about drug interactions and side effects
- Find out how medications affect adults, children, and adolescents differently
- Learn how different cultures view medical treatment, vital information for anyone who treats clients from a variety of backgrounds
- Discontinue medication safely when needed
Key Product Details
- Trade In Value Currency Code: USD
- Trade In Value Formatted Price: $10.82