Forty Studies that Changed Psychology (7th Edition) by Roger R. Hock Ph.D.
Description of Forty Studies that Changed Psychology (7th Edition) from...
We are happy to offer the well-reviewed "Forty Studies that Changed Psychology (7th Edition)" by Roger R. Hock Ph.D..
Forty studies that help shape Psychology
Roger Hock’s Forty Studies provides a glimpse of the science of psychology, unraveling the complexities of human nature. This book provides a more in-depth look and analyses that cannot be found by reading a textbook or research alone. It has the original studies, research & analysis about the most famous studies in psychological history.
Upon completing this book, readers will:
- Gain background knowledge of the complexities in the psychology field.
- Learn about detailed studies in an easy, understandable manner.
- Understand scientific research, through closer examination of major topics.
Key Product Details
- Trade In Value Currency Code: USD
- Trade In Value Formatted Price: $3.92