- Facilitate learning by teaching critical thinking and helping students at every step.
- Present psychology as a science, emphasizing the process of inquiry and putting facts in the service of concepts.
- Make sure students come away with an appreciation of psychology’s big ideas, and with a deeper respect for humanity—what drives us, distinguishes us, unifies us.
This Exploring Psychology is the first to include Myers’ handpicked co-author. Nathan DeWall shares Myers’ belief that instilling a sense of curiosity and inquiry about psychological science is an effective way to help students navigate the content, think critically, and prepare for a lifetime of learning and living. The extraordinary, longtime Myers ancillary author team is also here—a group whose teamwork, consistency, and commitment again sets the industry-standard for instructor and student supplements. The high quality that consistently sets Myers’ ancillaries apart sees a new incarnation in LaunchPad. This course space organizes all the book’s digital resources in an online format that makes it easier for instructors to teach, track, and assess their students
Key Product Details
- Trade In Value Currency Code: USD
- Trade In Value Formatted Price: $58.00