Note: This is the loose-leaf version of Educational Psychology and does not include access to the Enhanced Pearson eText or MyEducationLab. To order the Enhanced Pearson eText packaged with the loose-leaf version, use ISBN 0134013522. To order MyEducationLab® with Pearson eText packaged with the loose-leaf version, use ISBN 013422955X.
The most current, comprehensive view of educational psychology today.
The Thirteenth Edition of Educational Psychology continues to emphasize the educational implications and applications of research on child development, cognitive science, learning, motivation, teaching, and assessment. Theory and practice are considered together, showing how information and ideas drawn from research in educational psychology can be applied to solve the everyday problems of teaching. The text reflects the field as it offers unique and crucial knowledge to any who dare to teach, and to all who love to learn. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video, assessments, author-created AnitaTalks podcasts, teacher certification exam prep, and video analysis exercises.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
Key Product Details
- Trade In Value Currency Code: USD
- Trade In Value Formatted Price: $5.03