Clinical Psychology: A Modern Health Profession
Description of Clinical Psychology: A Modern Health Profession
We are now offering the well-reviewed Clinical Psychology: A Modern Health Profession at a great price.
Introduces students to Clinical Psychology by portraying the field as a health profession that uses cognition, emotion and somatic principles to help understand, assess and modify health showcasing the field in its reality.
For undergraduate sophomore/junior level Clinical Psychology courses.
The authors approached the task as beginning with an appreciation for the problems that the profession needs to solve which makes it easy to relate to them as ‘real’. This book is distinct because it
- Has a fresh approach to learning, encouraging problem solving rather than lecturing
- Offers an international perspective
- Views clinical psychology as an integrative health care profession and not just a mental health care field
- Integrates social and biological bases of behavior
- Presents material pertaining to the realities of being a clinical psychologist.