Clinical Mental Health Counseling: Fundamentals of Applied Practice (Merrill Counseling)
Note: This is the bound book only and does not include access to the Enhanced Pearson eText. To order the Enhanced Pearson eText packaged with a bound book, use ISBN 0133833712.
In this authoritative new text, experienced counselors guide students toward embracing the profession of clinical mental health counseling and developing a standard of excellence in their practice. The materials are organized in order to match students’ developmental understanding of the profession, and divided into three sections providing an introduction, a look at the practice, and contemporary trends in clinical mental health counseling. Each chapter is designed to meet learning outcomes associated with the 2009 accreditation standards established by the Council for Accreditation of counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP). The learning outcomes are based on general core areas of the CACREP standards and those related to the specialization of clinical mental health counseling. Clinical Mental Health Counseling by Sheperis and Sheperis is the ideal resource for establishing a firm foundation in the theory and practice of clinical mental health counseling. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video and internet resources.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
Key Product Details
- Trade In Value Currency Code: USD
- Trade In Value Formatted Price: $15.41