Beyond Common Sense: Psychological Science in the Courtroom
Available Add to Cart
Description of Beyond Common Sense: Psychological Science in the Courtroom
We are now offering the well-reviewed Beyond Common Sense: Psychological Science in the Courtroom for a great price.
Beyond Common Sense addresses the many important andcontroversial issues that arise from the use of psychological andsocial science in the courtroom. Each chapter identifies areas ofscientific agreement and disagreement, and discusses howpsychological science advances our understanding of human behaviorbeyond common sense.
- Features original chapters written by some of the leadingexperts in the field of psychology and law including ElizabethLoftus, Saul Kassin, Faye Crosby, Alice Eagly, Gary Wells, LouiseFitzgerald, Craig Anderson, and Phoebe Ellsworth
- The 14 issues addressed include eyewitness identification,gender stereotypes, repressed memories, Affirmative Action and thedeath penalty
- Commentaries written by leading social science and law scholarsdiscuss key legal and scientific themes that emerge from thescience chapters and illustrate how psychological science is or canbe used in the courts
Key Product Details
- Trade In Value Currency Code: USD
- Trade In Value Formatted Price: $4.49
Used Book in Good Condition