A Handbook of Clinical Scoring Systems for Thematic Apperceptive Techniques (Personality and Clinical Psychology)
This comprehensive volume brings together the best available clinical scoring systems for thematic apperceptive techniques (TATs), presented in research summaries along with practice stories and available scoring manuals. A Handbook of Clinical Scoring Systems for Thematic Apperceptive Techniques
- raises awareness about the availability and usefulness of TAT scoring systems for research, training, and clinical practice;
- provides the materials needed for learning and using the most useful available clinical systems; and
- facilitates their use by making independent learning and systematic research easier.
This book should be in the library of every faculty member and clinical supervisor who is responsible for teaching courses in psychological assessment or supervising assessment students in clinical, counseling, school, or forensic psychology, whether in academic or practice settings, practicum sites, or internships.
Key Product Details
- Trade In Value Currency Code: USD
- Trade In Value Formatted Price: $2.50